The River Center and Senior Center project featured a pre-engineered metal building and pool structure. Our team coordinated with the building manufacturer and developed a creative solution to seamlessly design our structures within the 17,000-square-foot senior wellness/activity center and 110,982-square-foot aquatics facilities.
Design services include:
- Competitive pool with deck seating.
- Leisure pool with children’s area.
- Pool lift.
- Walk-in ramp.
- Two-story water slide that extends inside and outside of the building.
- Second-story fitness room (special considerations made for heavy load and vibrations).
- Basketball and volleyball courts with seating.